Friday, August 6, 2010

I Love Love


I've pretty much been dying to post about this for forever. Or since July 25th. In my mind they're the same.

So, if the picture didn't fill you in already.....there was a wedding!

On Friday, July 23rd circa 2:00 pm I receive a call from my dear friend, Ranatta.

So, Adam and I are getting married on Sunday afternoon. Do you think you can make it?

I love weddings. I love that this wedding was so low key. I love the view. I love Ranatta's sundress. I absolutely love her shoes. I love that I gave her a something old, borrowed, and blue bracelet. I love that Adam and Ranatta are now Mr. and Mrs. Young.

I have a lot of love.

So yeah. Other than the minor detail being that I went to the wrong place and was 20 minutes late, the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. It was at the overlook on Cornell's Plantations. The view was fantastic. I can't say enough about it. It was the perfect style wedding for Ranatta and Adam who have been talking about getting married for a long time now and decided to do it the other weekend. They are so cute and so in love and I am so happy for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment