Sunday, August 8, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake



Jen made a cake for Ranatta and Adam's wedding. But not just any cake. Jen made an absolutely delicious cake. And I don't even like cake. But this cake was strawberry. And it tasted like strawberry. And it had real strawberries inside of it. And the frosting....oh my god! I really don't like frosting. But this was pretty good. And pretty good is saying a lot for me.

Between Jen making the most amazing cake ever and her boyfriend Max getting all professional on us and taking 257 photos of the wedding, I've officially decided that they should become a wedding power couple and start a duel business.

Oh, and this photo, Martin just really wanted them to take a picture cutting the cake straight up and down so I figured I'd better include it in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment