Friday, November 19, 2010

12:48 AM

It's 12:48 in the morning.

I'm not up at this time because I haven't been to bed yet tonight.

I'm not up right now because I'm one of the thousands of people watching Harry Potter.

I'm not up right now because I had a sudden and incredible urge to watch season one episodes of Modern Family. (although I am going to do that to pass the time)

I'm up because I can't sleep and my back hurts.

But I'm not in labor (as far as I can tell).

And I know I'm exhausted.

So why can't I sleep?

Now would be a really great time for me to have this baby.

Or if not to have the baby to at least be able to sleep in comfort.

Since I don't forsee the latter happening without first the former ocurring, I repeat, now would be a really great time for me to have this baby.

Hopefully next time I post I have an adorable child.

But let's be honest. She takes after her mother and her father. She's stubborn and that probably is not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment