Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

I was really excited about Halloween this year. I mean how often are you eight and a half months pregnant during halloween.


Gabe usually has an amazing party every year. But this year he didn't. So, although I still wanted to participate in Halloween, Martin was thinking about sitting this Halloween out.


Instead, we improvised. And we went over to our good friends' Jenny and Matt Powell for chili.


Then we hung out there all night.

 And it was actually really fun having a low key halloween.

 I went as 16 and pregnant and Martin went as the gym coach that knocked me up.

And then we stopped by the bar at the end of the night to see Gabe, who dressed up as Mr. T.  And looked absolutely amazing! I mean, he looked just like Mr. T. And it was amazing! And then we danced for one song. And I love dancing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment