Friday, November 26, 2010

We're Home!

We got home this morning and we're so excited to be out of the hospital and spending our first day at home! Martin, true to character, went to work as soon as we got home and Aubrey Elaine and I are hanging out on the couch, enjoying being home.
There's my little cutie pie!!!

I had to put some socks on her hands to keep her from scratching her face with her fingernails which were  surprisingly long when she was born! I could give this girl french tips if I wanted to. Unfortunately, I'm a little bit scared to cut her fingernails, but hopefully I'll work up the courage at some point today.

so nothing long today, just wanted to show you all a picture of Aubrey!


Oh, and I guess I could give a few details.

Aubrey Elaine Bruning.
Born at 3:10 pm on Wednesday, November 24th.
Weight at birth was 7 pounds 6 ounces.
And she was 20 inches long.

So far, she's absolutely perfect!

2 comments:

  1. she is beautiful! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't even know that you were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete