Thursday, November 4, 2010

Full-Term

So, as of Tuesday I was 37 weeks or full-term! Pretty exciting stuff, huh? Anyway, so basically I could potentially have this baby any day now, although the doctor tells me that I haven't dropped yet (which I am fully aware of because she's still kicking out my rib cage like its her job).

Doctor: The thing is, you still have your sense of humor about you - so it's probably going to be at least two weeks.
Me: Ha. Really?
Doctor: That's usually a better indicator than anything scientific so tell your husband that the morning when he wakes up and asks you how you feel and you throw something at him - that will probably be the week.

*phone conversation with Martin shortly after*
Me: So, the doctor says I'm probably not going to have the baby for at least another two weeks because I still have a sense of humor.
Martin: I know, I have been really impressed with you. You really are nothing like the horror stories I've been told. I think you've almost been too good because now I've let my guard down and I'm really going to be blindsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment