Saturday, November 13, 2010

Night Owl

So, since I've been pretty much unable to sleep through the night lately, I've been getting a lot of cleaning done in those moonlight hours. Thursday night was the kitchen. Friday night was the bathroom.

And listen everyone: I am cleaning these rooms like I've never cleaned them before. I even cleaned the top of the fan in the bathroom! This stunt did require me to stand on top of the bathroom counter - something Martin surely would have scolded me about, had he been awake to witness the event. But, aside from the apparent stupidity of the act, it also would have been halarious  to witness. Picture this: a woman (i.e. me) 9 months pregnant and standing on top of the bathroom counter wearing only underwear intently cleaning each fan blade.

1 comment:

  1. And to think, at this moment in time, you did not have a camera to show us all a picture. I wonder, should we be thankful or sad that this was not captured for all to see?

    ReplyDelete