Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy....


An evening spent at the McKenna household most certainly always involves some game playing. Friday evening, the girls and I headed stopped in for dinner and catching up and obviously ended up playing Taboo. Every time I play games with the McKenna family I wonder why I don't do make time for this daily, or at the very least, weekly, because I always end up laughing until my sides hurt. On this particular night, Mr. McKenna had me busting at the seams.

Mr. McKenna: Ok, we're down by ten. The only way we can catch up is to play defense. Use that buzzer!
(the round immediately following Mr. McKenna is giving clues to his team, it is at this time that Aubrey decides she is going to "help" Caton work the buzzer. She then proceeds to buzz it fairly consistently through all of Mr. McKenna's clues.)
Caton: (laughing about Aubrey's buzzing antics)
Mr. McKenna: It's okay, she's just playing defense.

...

Mr. Mckenna: (His word is anniversary) HapPYYYYYYY......(silence while he waits for his team to guess the (apparently) obvious word which should follow happy.)

Mr. McKenna: (His word is Easter) HapPYYYYY..... (silence while he waits for his team to guess the (apparently) obvious word which should follow happy.)

See a trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment