Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cheering for the Underdog

Being that Cornell will always be my home away from home I am overly excited that they are in the Sweet Sixteen! I mean, I didn't even watch either of the games, but I keep telling people how awesome it is that they have come so far. Now I really want to get tickets to see them play Kentucky on Thursday night in Syracuse. But I'm having a problem finding tickets in my price range.

One website I went to I thought I had struck gold. I was like, yes! This is exactly what I wanted to pay. And that's about the moment I realized that was for a parking pass. A parking pass, people! My price range is equivalent to that of parking passes.

I guess if worse comes to worst I can always sit in the parking lot and listen to the cheers from inside. At least that's an option I can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment