Friday, March 5, 2010

Farts

On Wednesday night, Martin and I were sitting in the living room watching Seinfeld (again). Martin was sitting at the end of the couch and I was laying across it with my legs on his lap. At one point, I inched forward to the front of the couch so Martin could lay down in the "nook" behind me. In doing so, I stuck my butt out towards Martin

Martin: What are you doing? You want me to kiss you ass or something?
Me: laughing. Yes. That's exactly what I want
Martin: promptly leans down and kisses my butt. There. Now you can tell everyone how whipped I am and how I kiss your ass.

a few minutes later

Me: lets out the tiniest of farts.
Martin: What was that??? I was just down there! That could have been in my face!
Me: I wouldn't have done it if you were down there.
Martin: And how am I supposed to believe you have such control over your bodily functions??

an hour or so later, I have just gotten into bed and Martin is following me into the bedroom.

Martin: Did you fart? I think I smell something a little off
Me: No. I didn't fart.
Martin: Lifts up blanket to sniff under covers where I am
Me: See, do you smell anything?
Martin: Well, probably you let it out with such force that fresh air enveloped around it and the smell just went way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment