Saturday, March 6, 2010

Speed Dating

Since I am married I did not go speed dating, but my friend Judy did and I think it sounds really fun.

I am not sure why I think it sounds so fun. According to Judy she really was not interested in any of the guys there and some of them were actually quite creepy. I am completely happy in my marriage and wouldn't want to go to actually meet and date other guys. But I think its the competitiveness in me that really wants to try it. Obviously I'm not going to because I'm married, but I think it would be fun to run around a room, talk to people for five minutes each, and see how many people would want to go on a second date with you solely based on that short conversation. I might have even suggested to Martin that we could both go and pretend we didn't know each other and then meet and fall in love there. It would be like role playing or something.

Martin thinks there's something wrong with me.


Probably with good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment