Monday, March 22, 2010

A Wish Come True

A couple days ago when I was posting pictures from the wine tour, I noted that there was so many amazing ones of Ranatta, I wanted to dedicate a whole post to them.
But, unfortunately, I didn't really have a good subject to dedicate them around. You know, nothing to say about them
And that's probably where you think that this post is going.
But that's where you're wrong. And you want to know why you're wrong? Of course you do. You're wrong because last Tuesday Ranatta turned 25.
And last Friday, both Ranatta and Judy came over to my house for lunch to celebrate.
I made chicken pad thai (which is amazing) and Judy chopped up an excessive amount of peanuts to put on the pad thai. I am actually thinking about having a ice cream sundae party to use up the extra chopped peanuts.
And then we went to Americana winery which is my favorite winery. Only this time we didn't go to taste, only to buy their Chablis, which is comparable to heaven, so that Judy could take it home to her mom. She's such a nice daughter.
And then we sketchily sat in the sun, in my driveway, in Ranatta's car, with the doors open talking for a good two hours or better.
And it pretty much confirmed every reason why I love to have Friday's off every once and a while.
And also how much I love it when Ranatta has a birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment