Thursday, March 4, 2010

Longing

I was looking through pictures from 2009 and it got me longing for summer and all that it entails.
There are so many amazing gorges and waterfalls around here. I can't wait till that weather perks up and I can go for long walks along the gorge.
Blossoms are beautiful!
Picnics. I absolutely love picnics. I'm not quite sure why - but I always have. I took my best friend on a picnic for her birthday one year. I've been known to  have indoor picnics in the winter. I got a few picnic baskets for my wedding. I've even waited until 11:30 to picnic in a field by the light of headlights if that is neccesary. I just really love them and I can't wait for summer picnics.
After long and hard debate (that's a whole new story in itself) Martin and I purchased a canoe last summer and we love canoeing in it. I think it is definitely our best purchase ever. It is also one of our only purchases.
Dancing until passing out from exhaustion (or intoxication).
Outdoor concerts and dancing with Martin's brother Gabe. I love to dance and he is by far the best dance partner I've ever had.
The lake.
Going on walks with Martin.
Our Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment