Monday, March 1, 2010

From Bikinis to Sweatshirts

On Saturday, Martin and I headed up to Syracuse for the NYS Farm Show. I am not really a huge fan of farm shows, but I like to go along to see people I haven't seen in a while and basically just people-watch. Martin pretends he goes to get industry information, but I think he really enjoys the social aspect too.

While I was showering before we left in the morning, I asked Martin what I should wear.

Martin: "That's a tricky one. The buildings are always really hot, but then you have to walk outside."
Me: "Well just pick out something for me to wear while I'm in the shower"
Martin: "I don't think you would like what I pick out. I would pick out tight jeans, cowboy boots and a bikini top"
Me: "A bikini top???? Why?"
Martin: "All my old college buddies are going to be there. I have to show them how good I did"

Fast-forward to fifteen minutes later.

Me: "Seriously, what should I wear?"
Martin: "Don't you have a Cornell Beef Merchandising Sweatshirt? Wear that."
Me: "I thought you wanted me to look hot"
Martin: "Yeah, that is good. As long as you wear the cowboy boots."

So know you now......hooded sweatshirts are just as hot as bikini tops.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that is awesome. People watching is by far one of my favorite activities to do!

    ReplyDelete