Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Do I Really Have 72 Pictures From This Event

On Saturday we went on a wine tour, again. I believe going on a wine tour every month and a half as we have been is the most amazing thing ever. That being said, Martin finds it borderline ridiculous. I have no intentions of stopping as long as we live in the fingerlakes.
It really didn't feel like I was taking very many pictures on this trip.
So you can imagine my surprise when I realized I had 72 pictures from this weekend.
It was really difficult to only choose a few.
I haven't seen Michelle in way too long. and I'm excited that she might sleep on my couch in the near future. Even though it was really fun sharing a bed with her on Saturday night. Maybe I'll kick Martin out when she comes to visit again.
I don't even want to begin to analyze Joe's face in this one.
You can tell I've been sipping on wine by my open mouth.
I want to get these two together. And I'm hoping Judy won't be too embarassed I wrote this because its in super small letters!
Bus Buddies!
Everyone becomes fast friends on a wine tour!
There were so many amazing pictures of Ranatta I almost dedicated an entire blogpost to them. I still might.
Smiles all around.
Oh lover, what are you doing??
When can we go again?

No comments:

Post a Comment