Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Single Person Food

Martin went home for the weekend, but I stayed here in Tburg to bring in the big bucks. Not really because I'm salaried, but you get the idea.

Whenever Martin's gone I like to gorge myself with foods that he doesn't like. Last night I had guacomole for dinner. MMmmmmmmM.
It's so easy to make you you should definitely make some right now.

Cut desired number of avocados in half and scoop out the insides (I used one because I was by myself)
Dice both a tomatoe and an onion
Pour in desired amount of hot sauce (I tend to like a lot)
Sometimes, like last night, I'll Toss in a little minced garlic.
Sprinkle a dash of lemon juice.
Mash up and mix together with a fork so it still keeps the nice chunky consistency.
Serve with tortilla chips.

Or, if your like me, eat half the bowl with a fork because you can't even contain yourself for long enough to grab the chips out of the pantry. And the pantry is right behind you on the other side of the kitchen. Approximately 4 and a half feet away.

No comments:

Post a Comment