Friday, April 6, 2012

Balsamic Crusted Pork Tenderloin


Everyone should probably plan on making this within the next week; it is absolutely amazing. I could probably have eaten the entire thing by myself but I decided to share with my family. I have always loved pork tenderloin and when I saw this recipe on Pinterest (where would I be without you, pinterest?) I had to make it, pronto.

To Make:
1-2 pork tenderloin
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 teaspoon fresh ground salt

Mix above ingredients together, save the tenderloin.
Rub the paste onto all sides of the tenderloin.
You were heating a little canola oil in a pan while you did that right? Ok good.
Sear all sides of the tenderloin in the hot pan, about four minutes.
Transfer to the oven and make sure any remaining paste is poured all over tenderloin
I really hope you preheated the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cook until done, about 20 minutes.
Let sit for ten minutes on the cutting board.




Slice and serve with a side salad and a nice tall glass of milk!

Original recipe found here. via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment