Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ice Ice Baby


When Ingrid was detailing to us her expectations for her weekend in western New York she mentioned that she Just wanted to get black out drunk. Just for one night. Just go to the bar and get black out drunk. You know, for freedom. Luckily for her, we didn't have much of a problem making that happen.


And lucky for everyone else in the bar, it was karoke night.


Ingrid impressed everyone when her stelar performance of Vanilla Ice. Seriously, this girl no every single word, no need for the prompter. It was aweing and I'll admit I am was extremely slightly jealous.


I somehow had the self restraint to save everyone's ears from my tonedef belting into a microphone, but I did obviously have no issues with belting it out on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment