Thursday, April 26, 2012

Instagram

I just recently downloaded Instagram during my vacation in Georgia. For the most part, my thoughts are really conflicted. Part of me thinks I am just taking a photo and lowering the quality with some sort of filter, but another part of me can't quite help loving the pictures it creates. As I've already mentioned - I didn't take nearly enough photos on vacation, but here's a few, instagramized.



cornhole, baby. 
roasting marshmellows
climbing stairs

smile!

My former roomies!
All together now
More cornhole - with a helper



Riding a toy gator with a new friend

cows

Holding hands is such a treat

playing in the sand

relaxing by the water


a night out

gator time

5 comments:

  1. Here I thought, for all these years, cornhole was something TOTALLY different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series of pictures. Reminds me of all the fun!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo I love instagram! what's your username? ....just one more way for me to stalk you (sounds creepy...but it's the sad truth)

    ps I love your blog, don't ever stop

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bailey,

      This comment makes me insanely happy. My instagram username is jmv3986 but I don't utilize it very well so you'll probably be really dissapointed. What's your username? I am semi-obsessed with stalking your pictures on facebook.

      Delete
  4. I love Holding Aubrey's hand!
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete