Saturday, April 28, 2012

Flat Bread


This was amazing. You can find the original recipe here. Per my usual, I strayed from the original recipe and incorporated what I had on hand, but it was absolutely delicious.

I first took a pizza dough I had made a few days before. You can find my pizza crust recipe here or you can use your own, or you can buy a refrigerated one in the grocery store. The possibilities are endless! (They're actually not endless, there's three).

Spread the pizza dough out on a cookie sheet.

Cover have of the pizza dough in an herb goat cheese.

Fold the pizza dough in half onto itself.

Cover the top with the remaining herb goat cheese.

Top with some parmesan cheese and vegetables (I used tomatoes and onions because that's what I had)

Brush a little olive oil on the top.

Bake at 400 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes.

Cut into slices and serve with warm marinara sauce.

These basically taste like the best breadsticks you will ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment