Monday, April 2, 2012

5 People, 1 Guitar


You might have seen this by know, but if you haven't......it's amazing. And the girl in the band has a spectacular voice. And it's five people on one guitar! I honestly like it better than the original version which I've heard countless times on the radio by now.

Of course, Martin discovered this for me and we've watched it approximately 500 times since last Thursday. We also watched their interview on Ellen. I think my favorite part about that interview was the band's explanation for making the recording.

Well, we were all over at Johnny's house and we wanted to make a video. And we only had one guitar.

I'm also going to go ahead and post some of my favorite comments from the youtube link...just because they're really too good for you to miss.

That guitar is praying for some personal space.

First orgy I've ever seen with a guitar

You know they all have a guitar on their Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment