Saturday, December 15, 2012

Justin Michau Photography


Last year for Christmas, Martin got me a family photo session with Justin Michau Photography. You guys, this guy is amazing!


He managed to take our very awkward at getting out pictures taken selves and come up with a goldmine of photos.


Seriously, narrowing the batch down from 61 to 14 to post on this blog post was really really hard.


This picture of the cow is one of my absolute favorites, though.





And this picture of Aubrey runnimg through the barn... it's true love.


He does amazing things with the sun and angles.


And Martin looked like a complete stud in every picture (although that might have a lot to do with the fact that Martin is a complete stud!)







Seriously the shadow? The angle? So artistic, so beautiful. I'm in love. Also, sometime around when this picture was taken Justin congratulated me on my pregnancy. For some reason my first thought was that he could tell even at such an early stage and I was immediately very defensive. Then he informed me Martin had told him about the upcoming event. Whoops.


One of my good friends looked through these photos and declared they looked like engagement photos. They do, but better.





This is one of my favorites because it's just so.....us.

Be sure to check out all Justin's work and if you're looking for a good photography, I would highly recommend his work! Blog......   Facebook.....  Instagram (ok, I don't know how to link to instagram...but follow him @justinmichau)

3 comments:

  1. these are great pics. love the last one of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now seeing these! Beautiful pics. My favorites are the one of Aubrey in the barn and the one of you guys in front of the truck. So great!!

    ReplyDelete