Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wrapped Around Each Other's Fingers


Martin's work truck was broke down and in the shop for a few days this week so Martin was home playing dad with Aubrey with Tuesday and Wednesday. It was a couple of rare days that they both really enjoyed spending together with no obligations and without me hanging to play. Since this time together, its tough to tell which is more enamored with the other as Aubrey was marching around the kitchen this morning chanting "I love daddy. I love daddy. I love daddy"

And last night when Martin received a phone call from a friend during an important game of Dollhouse.

Tom: Hey, whatcha doing?
Martin: Playing dollhouse.
Tom: Uh......can I pull you away from that for a second?
Martin: Oh...yeah...I guess so...What's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment