Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Bumble Bee

This is going back a long ways but considering Aubrey is still talking about the event, I suppose it is still relevant. Halloween!


The weekend before Thanksgiving we went to a party at a friend's house. Aubrey was so excited about the party all day long and was running around the house shouting I love parties! and Big Party! She got all dressed up in her adorable bumblebee outfit and then promptly fell asleep on the way to the party and spent the night sleeping on the couch. The following day when my mom asked her if she had gone to a party she quickly replied, No. Fortunately, Martin was able to take her trick or treating at the grandparents on Halloween night and she is still talking about trick or treating in her bumblebee costume.

 
Martin and I kind of pulled a last minute outfit together the day of the party with a trip to the Salvation Army and a quick pull from our closet. We went as a couple from the 80s and fortunately (or sadly) the only things we had to purchase for the event were the windbreakers.
 

Martin really wanted me to get a shot of him alone in his apparel.


Martin: Why does it look like I'm taking a poop in every photo?
Me: I don't know, I can't control what you're doing with your face.


And then there's Gabe.....just ridiculous.....always making me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment