Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Gift of the Magi

Have you ever read the short story The Gift of the Magi by O'Henry? I love it! It is one of my favorite christmas stories of all time. O'Henry writes amazing short stories. This post is very, very loosely related to The Gift of the Magi but about 1000 times less heroic and brave and heartwarming.



 
This morning my hair was very long.
 
 
Then I cut ten inches off at lunchtime
 
 
Now it's short and sassy! (excuse the fact that I am terrible at taking self portraits. I can't seem to get my eyes to stop bugging out and my face to look normal)
 
Just after high school I got a drastic hair cut and donated my hair. After college I did it again. Now its a fun four year tradition (even thought I'm at four and a half years now).

No comments:

Post a Comment