Monday, December 28, 2009

Brucker Christmas Bash


Every year, Martin's side of the family has a big party for Christmas Eve. It's a much anticipated celebration and never fails to bring a good time. While this year was a little more low key than years past, it still did not disappoint.

There were lots of babies. By lots, I mean two. That's a lot for me. Two adorable twins, Jason and Alex. Above is Martin with Jason - the strange expression on Martin's face I cannot explain.

Mandy with her baby Jason. I can't believe she had twins!

Martin's only deer for the season.

Martin and Gabe made the reindeer do dirty things. The entire look was complete by the moving head and shaking performed by the reindeer on top.

My niece, Kendyll, is possibly the most adorable child ever! I absolutely loved the pigtail buns Megan made with her curly red locks.

My amazing sister-in-law, Jen with me. Can I just take a minute to talk about how incredible Jen is? She just had brain surgery and you can not even tell. She is absolutely upbeat and chipper.

Martin and I had fun coloring in the giant coloring book that someone gave Kendyll for Christmas. You can kind of see Kendyll in the corner attempting to help us color. However, Martin did not want Kendyll to ruin our drawing so he convinced her to color on the back of the previous page!

I will admit, it is a damn good color job. If I had a kid I would frame that thing and hang it on the wall. Notice the bedazzled toes and the sweet background colors. Apparently, the bottom is black because it is the dangerous area that the turtle can't step in and he is just a little bit, walking on the dangerous side.

Apples to Apples. Fun Game. So Easy. Sometimes I am really on my game when playing this (i.e. Christmas Eve 2008) Other times, I really can not get myself to think like other people (i.e. Christmas Eve 2009). O well, you win some, you lose some. I just usually like to win, but I'm competitive like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment