Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Castaways


Every Monday night at 8:00 the best food deal ever happens in Ithaca, NY. Castaways has wings for 25 cents!! In know what you're probably thinking, wing deals are no big deal. They have them anywhere. Not the first time I've seen 25 cent wings. And....you're right.....sorta. These wings are amazing! They are huge. I'm talking really really big wings. And you can choose from almost 20 different flavors! And their all delicious! Some of them have won awards!!!

Every Monday night myself and three of my dear friends still in the area (try to) meet down at Castaways to enjoy an order of wings, a beer, some celery, on occassion sweet potatoe fries, and always Lots of laughs and lots of gossip. Because Martin is such a trooper and doesn't mind hanging out with three gossiping girls all evening, he comes sometimes too. Unless he wants to get to bed early, or he's still working when I leave. One of these two is often the case.

So Monday night. Ranatta and I both got Buffalo Bleu Cheese wings. Mmm. Mmm. And we split an order of sweet potatoe fries. Judy and Kristin both got Daddy, an absolutely delicious flavor combination (my second favorite) although I am not sure what is in it. And we had a great time talking for hours.

Here's a few things I learned last night:
1. Kristin has a very different idea of what an attractive man consists of than myself. Or really probably anyone. haha!
2. Judy has a crazy new kitten that is orange and has a midnight peeing routine
3. I can never laugh too much.

So. I meant to take pictures of us last night. You know us laughing, us talking, us eating wings. But I got so caught up in the laughing and talking and eating wings...I forgot. Maybe next week I'll remember and you can get a glimpse of our fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment