Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Party Till The Cows Come Home



On Sunday morning, Martin and I drove out to Jamestown, NY to visit my college roommate Ginny and her husband, Eric. We got up super early for a Sunday morning to make the two and a half hour drive from Lyndonville. We stopped at a reststop on the thruway to grab a quick breakfast and ended up spending $9.22 at McDonald's on a parfait, a breakfast sandwich, and a medium orange juice. I am still angry about that. Then, we had a little miscommunication with Ginny when we arrived in the Jamestown area and ended up driving in the opposite direction of their house. Finally, we arrived!!!

I was excited to see Ginny for multiple reasons including that she's super sweet, a great friend and pregnant! I find that very exciting (glad it's not me yet) but very exciting nonetheless. Ginny is having a baby in June and she looks so freakin cute. You really can't even tell she is pregnant.




Martin was excited to visit because Ginny and Eric just built a freestall barn for their cows and were able to move them from a farm they were renting down the road to the home farm. It is so exciting to see them starting this new business as a young couple. Martin has barn fever now and really wants us to start milking cows. I say maybe, but only if we put it in a prime location and I can make and sell cheese.





We will see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment