Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


Above is the first ornament ever to hang on a Bruning Christmas Tree. Martin made this ornament last year and hung it on our beautiful tree. Sadly, this year we did not get a tree. I feel very embarrassed even writing that, but it just didn't work out. I know I shouldn't make excuses, but I'm going to anyway. We had high hopes of getting it the first weekend in the December, on our way back to Trumansburg after spending the weekend home, but we left late and forgot our tree stand. The next weekend we stayed in Trumansburg and it rained all day Sunday when neither of us were working, PLUS we still didn't have our tree stand. And last weekend we basically just gave up on the idea. We weren't going to be in Trumansburg for Christmas anyway. I know, we suck. Maybe next year.

I hope you all Have Yourselves A Merry Little Christmas Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment