Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lazy Sunday


Sunday was a lazy Sunday. It was fantastic! We slept until 11:00!!! Then we decided to gather our life together and do something. I had wanted to get our Christmas tree on Sunday, but it was raining. And I didn't want to get it that badly. Also, we had left our treestand back in WNY so my plan was sort of to just lean the tree against the wall till we got it. And it is really just unneccesary to lean a tree against the wall after going in the rain to get it. So, we skipped that plan.

BUT. We did clean the entire apartment. Which isn't really much of an achievement considering the small size of our apartment, but it still makes me happy to have everything sparkling. Of course, after mopping the kitchen floor took place on Sunday, Martin covered it in a massive amount of dirt on Monday. So life goes...

AND. We went to the laundromat. And together we washed an unprecedented amount of laundry. I think probably more laundry than I've ever had at one time. 2 loads of barn clothes. 3 loads of regular clothes. A load of towels. And bed sheets.

But.. I love this particular laundromat. Let me clarify. I hate going to the laundromat. But, since I have to go, I love this one. It has all these cute, dorky pictures hanging on the walls, All the dryers have names, One dryer is names Gertrude and there is a sun over it (I am pretty sure The Sun Rises Over Gertrude is a poem or book or movie or something) so I think that is pretty clever, it is very clean, AND there is hardly ever anyone in there. So all around, it is pretty nice.

While we were waiting for our clothes to wash, we went across the street and had a delicious lunch at Ron Don's. Their hawaain pizza is absolutely amazing!

Then, we went down to convenient care to get Martin checked out from his episode the other night. The doctor says he is fine. The took two blood samples, ran an EKG and checked him all out. I guess it was probably just a fluke thing.

Then we came home and watched hours of Seinfeld while eating clementines and nibbling on popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment