Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Maybury Christmas Party


The great Maybury Farms and employer of my husband had their Christmas party Saturday night. Oh, what a wonderful time! I do love a good party. Anyway, I don't have any pictures of the party, but I like pictures in my posts, so I'm just going to intersperse pictures of Martin's truck throughout here.

The evening was really spectacular. We had a great dinner. I am always a fan of good food. I love the wives/girlfriends' of Martin's coworkers. I had a great time chatting with them all night long while sipping on gin and tonic. Martin and I traded positions this week. While I sipped alcohol and stayed responsible (like Martin did last week), Martin drank A Lot of alcohol.

I got Martin home okay. He made a lot of friends. The funny in him comes out in full force after a couple of drinks. And....he got a Christmas Bonus Check. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment