Saturday, December 19, 2009

Up

Up (Single Disc Widescreen)
On Thursday night, I watched Up. I realize this is a cartoon and possibly made for children. But it was a recommendation to me by my dearest friend Caton and I couldn't pass it up. It was absolutely incredible! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

A few favorites without giving anything away:

The first ten minutes of the movie. I watched the whole movie through and then went back and watched the beginning again, just because it was soo good. It didn't even need any words and it was fantastic.

"I know it sounds kind of boring, but sometimes I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most" - for some reason I really like this quote

The credits. They were unbelievable cute and creative. I literally watched them all the way to the end. Now I really want to make a scrapbook of some sort.

The old man in the movie reminds me of Martin a little bit. In the sense that he holds on to things and tries to keep them alive even when they are gone. I can picture Martin refusing to move as they are building a city all around his house!

No comments:

Post a Comment