Sunday, September 19, 2010

Autumn

So its Fall now, I can feel it in the air and because I love fall I was really excited to put touches of autumn in my modest apartment decorating.


I am absolutely in love with broom corn. I just think it is so beautiful. My mom grows it every year and I was so excited to take a bunch home for my door. It's just so fallish, and beautiful and welcoming!

Which also reminds me. In our kitchen I have three photos of watermelon and honeydew that I took. I really like them, but I leave them up year round. The other week, my good friend Katie Klotzbach stopped in and said, I like those pictures, do you change them with the seasons? To which I obviously had to reply no since I've had those same ones up since we moved into this apartment last summer. But, that is a really good idea. So now I need to know,

What fallish food should I take pictures of? And then winter, what then?

Because I know you're all amazing ( I mean, you're reading this right?) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated in the comments section.

Thanks!

1 comment: