Thursday, September 30, 2010

Date Night!

Martin and I have been super busy lately. Between both of us working late, me traveling to NYC and Martin heading home for a bachelor party, we haven't actually spent time together in forever.

So I was super excited when, due in part to terrential downpours, Martin and I both arrived home from work shortly after 5:00 PM. That never happens.

So, we went to the laundromat. Wrote thank you cards. Paid our rent check. Ate pasta made by our landlord for dinner and caught up on the last two weeks worth of Modern Family. (That show is amazing, by the way, if you don't already watch it - you definitely should).

Also, I tried on a miriad of dress options for a wedding we have this weekend because my belly is increasing large and I really don't know what to wear.

So, as I read over this post - I realize this night sounds really lame and boring. And to add to it, its 9:31 and Martin is snoring next to me, but it was basically the most amazing night ever to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment