Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thirty One

So as of today I am 31 weeks pregnant.
Which means I have approximately 9 weeks to go.
Give or take two weeks because babies are fairly unpredictable.
Crazy to think I'm going to be a mom in just 9 weeks!


Weight Gain: 26 pounds
Belly From Top to Bottom: 31 cm.
Feeling: Other than the baby kicking all the time, I am also throwing up just a little bit in my mouth approximately 37 times a day. (and yes, I'm sure you wanted to know about that).
Current Fears: Are mostly tottering between being completely pretrified to care for another human being and super excited.
Newest Discovery: This isn't so much a discovery as a "duh moment" but I have been completely obsessed with the belly band ever since I started using them back in July. On Friday I was telling my friend Katie Klotzbach about my giant dilemna which is that my regular jeans are starting to get really tight even with the belly band and the pair of maternity jeans I have keep falling down and are a pain to wear. She suggested maybe I should wear a size bigger in regular jeans with the belly band. When I got home on Sunday night I realized I have been wearing my smallest jeans with the belly band. When I wore my second favorite pair of jeans which happens to be a size bigger, they slipped on quite smoothly.
Body Troubles: I have so many stretch marks on my thighs and butt, which for the first time in my life are a "normal" size it looks like I got shot with a machine gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment