Wednesday, September 15, 2010

O Yeah. That's Right.

On Saturday I met Ranatta for a midday ice cream break at 3.

Why? Because, I love ice cream. I have a new obsession with turtle sundae's, and we'd both been working all day.

As we were enjoying our ice cream, Ranatta was telling me a story of her vet school lab partner who was supposed to meet her at ten that morning to work on some stuff. Then didn't show up until eleven. Then had to leave almost immediately because he was so hung over from the night before.

Me: Oh, I was going to say that I haven't gotten drunk in a really long time. Then I remembered that was obvious.
Ranatta: Yeah, cause you're pregnant and you can't drink.
Me: Well, for a split second I forgot I was pregnant and was just thinking I am a lot more mature and responsible. But then I remembered.
Ranatta: That you're not actually responsible, you just aren't allowed to drink?
Me: Exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment