Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No One's Touched My Ass Since 1967!

Last Friday, my good friend and colleague got married. Last Wednesday night, I headed to Buffalo for her bachelorette party! I love a good bachelorette party.

This party was particular interesting because the bride's stepmom, mother-in-law, and two of her aunts were also joining in on the festivities. And let me tell you - they might be older than us, but they sure can party. I felt a little out of place in my bootcut jeans next to their skinny jeans and jean skirts. But, I soon got over that uncomfort because they also provided me with lots of laughs.

Mother-in-Law: My husband didn't want me to put any money in my back pocket. He was afraid someone would take it. Hmmph. Take it. No one has touched my ass since 1967 and I don't think they're going to start tonight!

She also insisted on her need to kick one of Stephanie's really cute friends off the island.

I think her exact quote was, I vote we kick the barbie off the island!

And everyone was so amazingly accomodating to the fact that I couldn't drink. They kept bringing me shots of Sprite so I could still toast in all the shots with them!

2 comments:

  1. If you think 2 posts in one day is confusing what do you think 3 posts in one day is going to do to everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I correct myself. I see this was posted this morning.

    ReplyDelete