Friday, September 17, 2010

Domestic Terrorism

So tonight we're having a rather non-traditional baby shower at my mom's house. I say non-traditional because I have been a long time hater of anything shower. Therefore, there will be alcoholic beverages served, for those whom are able to drink, and there will be no gifts. So really, its just a party in celebration of the fact that we are having a baby.

Anyway, Martin's very talented sister made the invitations (which I am absolutely in love with!) But, at the end I had run out of paper and had a few people left to send an invite to, mostly friends from college. So, I decided to just send out a facebook invite for these few people and on the facebook invite, I also invited myself and Martin, just because.

Fast forward to four days later and Martin hasn't responded to the facebook invitation for his own party. I happen to get on the computer and his facebook was brought up, so I confirmed his attendance for him.

Later that night:
Martin: Hey, did you respond to the facebook event for me?
Me: Yeah, you were logged on so I just responded.
Martin: You can't do that. That's domestic terrorism!
Me: Well, its been like four days and you hadn't responded yet. So I didn't think it was a big deal.
Martin: Well, I was planning on responding maybe. Just to keep it fun.

1 comment:

  1. That should be a federal offense. Just like opening someone else's mail. We live in America NOT communist Russia.

    ReplyDelete