Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brooklyn!

I'm visiting one of my best friends in Brooklyn this weekend and am super excited to take in all the sites. Last night we went to a cute little restaurant around the corner and then just hung out at Amanda's apartment.

In other NY news, I was stressing out so much about driving here and finding where I was going that Martin finally told me I should buy a GPS, since we will definitely use it again.

That was probably the best decision of my life.

The entire time I was driving into NY was without problem, but as soon as I hit the city - it was like everything was at a standstill. I have never seen so much traffic!

Without the GPS I would probably still be wandering around NY trying to figure out how to get where I'm going, but with the GPS it made the 45 minutes it took to get from the edge of NY to Brooklyn much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment