Sunday, September 12, 2010

Twenty-Nine

Ok. So I'm actually almost at thirty weeks. Or I will be tomorrow. Or today. Or two days ago. Depending on which due date I go by because I got a different expected due dates at each ultrasound of the two ultrasounds I had, neither of which match up with the date the doctor originally gave me.
My belly has been growing at such an alarming rate lately, I feel like its almost neccesary to post pictures on a weekly basis. So if you still can't tell that I'm pregnant from head-on



It becomes very obvious as soon as you see a profile of me.



I mean. Its huge! Which, considering that I've gained a whooping 25 pounds already, I guess it ought to be huge.


Weight gain: 25 pounds.
Belly from top to bottom: 30 cm.
Feeling: Baby kicking all the time
Cravings: nothing crazy as of yet.
Current fears: How the heck am I supposed to know when I'm in labor and should go to the hospital
Newest baby project I'm stoked about (other than having a chance to use the word stoked!): A Belly Travels slideshow/video of everywhere the baby went with me during my pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment