Thursday, January 26, 2012

MySpace Photo

The other day it was really cold out and we couldn't find Aubrey's absolutely adorable pink winter hat. So Martin graciously removed his hat and put it on Aubrey. Then he took a picture because she just looked so cute! When he sent the picture to his brother, Gabe, the response was that it looked like a Myspace photo. If you're not familiar with a "myspace photo" it can basically be characterized as a photo that you have taken of yourself. Most often in the bathroom in a really cutsey seductive pose with your head cocked to one side. Something that says.....I am super hot and I have tons of friends, I just couldn't find anyone to take headshots of me so I had to take them myself.



Aubrey's reach for the phone isn't helping her case.

No comments:

Post a Comment