Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I thought I would take this opportunity to do a little review of last year, just in case you forgot anything good.

We started the year with a move back to western New York. And from there the year really took off.


Aubrey was obviously a HUGE part of my year and we spent a lot of time celebrating all her various milestones including rolling, sitting, crawling, standing, almost walking, getting baptized, dressing up for halloween and, in general, just being adorable.



I love to travel and had a chance to go on a few great trips this year including Vegas, Katie and Mike's Wedding in Maryland, Alan and Lindsey's Wedding in Vermont and finally, a trip to Chicago (which I have yet to post about)



I am also a big fan of fun days everyday and we had plenty of those too. Wine Tours, Wine Festivals, Sushi Making, Bills Games, Goo Goo Dolls Concert, Game Nights, and Relaxing with Friends, and The Lake.



And, as always, the year was filled with great conversation. Between Martin and I. Among Friends. At Church. With my Second Family, About babies, And regarding Movie Titles

No comments:

Post a Comment