Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years Eve

On New Year's Eve we did absolutely nothing. Aubrey was pretty stuffy and we didn't really know of any house parties where she would be able to go to be so we decided to just stay in for the evening.

Me: I just really don't feel like cooking dinner tonight.
Martin: Well, we could get some fish fry take out.
Me: That would be great! And we can watch a movie or something

.....

30 minutes later we are sitting down for fish fry and popping in Season 4 of How I Met Your Mother

Martin: (shuts off the living room lights)
Me: No! Don't shut the lights off! We're going to fall asleep.

at 10:30PM we gave up and went to bed.

...the next morning

Me: I can't believe we didn't even make it to midnight.
Martin: Did you really need to see the ball drop?
Me: Well, I guess not.

2 comments:

  1. currently watching how i met your mother - i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I know...ALMOST as good as arrested development or Modern Family, but I don't know if I'd go THAT far - those are my stand-bys

    ReplyDelete