Monday, May 24, 2010

At Least There's One

I meant to take a lot of pictures on Saturday night.

I know what your thinking. Is she going to write a post about her lack of photography every week.

And honestly, I probably can't guarantee the answer that you want to hear.

But I can promise that I am trying to get better.

Anyway....

Saturday night was amazing. Gabe turned 22. We went out to dinner at Avanti's, aka - the most amazing pizza ever. I made a delicious yellow cake with white frosting which I brought into Avanti's with some candles for Gabe to blow out. But Gabe got really paranoid and blew them out after I only had three lit and refused to let me light more. But it was still delicious.

We went to Curley's for the evening. The bar was packed. The band was great. Gabe looked really hot. His sister-in-law, Lisa had given him a complete makeover and for the first time ever I saw him in a sporty polo shirt, trendy jeans, and puma sneakers. Needless to say, he got a lot of compliments.

I drank two diet pepsi's and a lot of water. Martin drank a lot also, but not water. He paid for that in the morning.

There was also a lot of dancing involved in Saturday night festivities. And, as you know, I'm a big fan of anything that involves dancing.

There was also a lot of catching up with people I haven't seen in way too long. That was amazing too.

Between all that, there wasn't very much picture taking.



But....

we did happen to snap one at the end of the night.



At least we got all the important people.

No comments:

Post a Comment