Friday, May 14, 2010

The Good Ole Days

Last weekend, Martin finished his work week in Western New York and then started this week in Western New York. Therefore, he stayed out there on Sunday night when I went back to the Fingerlakes. Somehow, we ended up talking on facebook chat on Sunday night. Talking online. Basically the only form of communication we had leading up to when we finally started dating....many years ago.

Suddenly, I found myself blushing, because in my head this man who was blatantly flirting with me over facebook chat and I was blatantly flirting back with wasn't my husband or even my boyfriend. He was some kid I had a hopeless crush on 5 years ago that I was sure didn't like me.

And then Martin brought me out of my fantasy world and reminded me of how much better things are now.

Martin: Ok. I gotta get some sleep.
Me: Me too. I love you!
Martin: Love you two!
Me: cute.
Martin: you got it. i'm impressed.

And now there are three.

No comments:

Post a Comment