Thursday, May 20, 2010

Living Life On The Wild Side

 Ingrid: I ate so much brie this weekend. I ate somewhere between a half a wheel, no well, maybe a good quarter of a wheel of brie.
Me: I would love to eat a quarter of a wheel of brie. And I mean, the whole not eating brie when you're pregnant doesn't really make too much sense. I mean, you aren't supposed to eat it because its not pasteurized, but my mom drank unpasteurized milk the entire time she was pregnant with all four of us and no problems ensued from that. And, if I am at my parent's house now and I need a glass of milk, I'm going to drink it.
Ingrid: (in an excited voice) So, you're going to drop the whole brie thing????
Me: Welll.......no.....probably not. I'm just saying.

a few minutes later in the conversation

Ingrid: Yeah, he is allergic to everything. He really has to look at the labels on everything he buys.
Me:  I don't think I could ever handle being allergic to anything. I can't even handle being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment