Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Baby!

So, I finally was able to get my ultrasound pictures scanned on to the computer. When I went back to meet with the doctor the following week to "talk" about my pregnancy and for him to say everything was going well, I got to listen to its little heartbeat again. And, in typical Jenna *cough* VanLieshout *cough* fashion, I immediately became very proud of my little one.

Doctor: We'll try to hear the heartbeat, but typically it's really hard to find with this until the pregnancy reaches at least 15 weeks.
(puts machiney, thingy on my stomach and immediately we hear the heart beating)
Wow! It's usually never that easy. Usually it's me sweating trying to find the heartbeat and the mother looking at me in anticipation. Keep doing whatever you're doing because it seems to be working well!

So naturally, I'm impressed with both my baby, for growing so well, and with myself, for making such a habitable environment.

1 comment:

  1. way to go! and congratulations! there's nothing better than knowing that your little baby is safe and sound and growing well.

    ReplyDelete