Monday, May 10, 2010

Really Need To Step Up My Game

This weekend was pretty much amazing. And also jam-packed. I went shopping and out to lunch with a dear friend, spent time with Martin's grandma, caught up and had dinner with my amazing sister-in-law, Jennifer, and her equally amazing family, went to the bar and danced with Gabe and Martin also got liquored up enough to want to join in on the dancing, played with a new puppy, played with Kendyll, played with the new puppy, had lunch with Martin's mom for Mother's Day, played with the new puppy and Kendyll, dinner with my parent's for Mother's Day, and spent time with my grandparents.

Do I have anything to show for this weekend?

No. Absolutely not. I don't have pictures. I completely suck.

In a couple of years my aging brain is probably going to forget this weekend ever existed. You know why? Because I don't have any pictures to remember it by!

I really need to step up my game.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you don't have any pictures because you were sleeping! :-) Love ya, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete