Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Making Up For Yesterday's Failures.

I completely made up for my lack of picture taking on Saturday by taking 222 pictures on Sunday. I got a little out of control.
It all started when Gabe asked me to come out and take some pictures of Carlton working up the garden with his horses.

And then I just couldn't stop snapping the camera.


It was so much fun documenting the Adventures of Bess and Betty.


Once Carlton got down with his garden, he decided to continue his work in the newly planted orchard. This would have gone without a hitch if Bess and Betty didn't get spooked and drag Carlton across the road causing him to get all cut up. That was definitely the scariest part of the day.

But a few cuts all along the side of his body was not enough to deter Carlton and after a few quick repairs he was back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment