Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Now We're Piping

This past weekend, was amazing. We had an alumni brunch for Sigma Alpha (my college sorority) so I had a plethora of friends in town. Which was absolutely spectacular!
One such friend was Michelle, who is funny and loves babies and weddings and planning parties. She's basically amazing.
She piped cookies for my friend Ginny who is having a baby. I just learned what piping was this weekend because I am lacking in domestic traits and Michelle made these adorable cookies with C's for Carlberg piped on the top.
Sometimes Michelle gets a little scandelous and tries to move in on men that are already engaged to her dear friend.
But...she's basically amazing. Also, does everyone love my cute yellow purse. I got it at the Salvation Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment